All Thomas Sanderson adverts are coded and the contact centre is very strong at requesting codes and allocating responses to individual adverts. From this, they can track right through to sales.
All this information is logged on to their intranet system which AJ accesses daily. AJ therefore has a ‘real time’ picture of what is working and uses this to optimise schedules on an ongoing basis. In conjunction with this, we use a TV attribution system which attributes website visits back to individual TV spots.
What this ‘total transparency’ means for us:
- Access to data, including: number of brochures generated, conversion to appointment, conversion to sale, cost of sale, average order value.
- Complete overview of how every media channel is working at any one time.
- Detailed understanding of which are the best-performing press titles, TV channels, lead generation providers.
- Detailed understanding of which pieces of copy are working best.
What this ‘total transparency’ means for the client:
- We plan on results making sure all schedules are optimised in order to deliver the greatest volume possible of high-quality response.
- We use the response data to negotiate with media owners to reduce rates and bring down the cost of sale.
Over the three years they have been working with us, Thomas Sanderson’s results have improved significantly which has led to the doubling of media budgets during the same period.