Measure campaign performance to aid channel selection
Deliver a competitive commercial that illustrates craftsmanship, versatility and a bespoke offering
Select daytime TV to target 55 years+ audience cost effectively
AJ provided a full-service role in terms of producing the TV commercial and booking the media airtime. The commercial was shot using a drone to capture aerial shots as well as inside shots to show how versatile a glass veranda can be. This was then edited in post-production to include a free furniture offer initially then changed to our current “25% off” offer. Strategically we opted for a 30 second DRTV commercial.
In terms of media, station selection was based on a target audience who indexed highly against AB 55 years+.
Typical programming was classic films, drama and property. For example: A Place In The Sun and George Clarke: Ugly House to Lovely House.
- Marketing % YOY has reduced by 40%.
- CPSV has reduced by 30%.
- CPB has reduced by 45%.
- Internal reporting was based on leads, appointment and sales attributed.
- Individual telephone numbers were used so channels could be tracked.
- AJ used Adalyser tracking to optimise and test new channels in-campaign.
- TV fuelled other media performances. When TV came off air, the client could see a notable difference in response verses when they were on.
- They have now been on air for 4 years and have reduced all press spend as they have enough volume from TV alone.